Thursday, April 28, 2011

Louise Roe

I have no idea what I did before The Coveteur existed. It has now reached a new level of perfection with a "Shop This Look" option. It really does not get more convenient than that! Or more dangerous for my wallet.
TV host, Louise Roe has the kind of style that I can only dream of pulling off. Her closet may not be an example of organization, but I would love to be able to sift through her clothes and shoes. Although, it may be time for her to expand her closet space. 

4 comments:

  1. wow that closet started to be small! so many cute shoes!!!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the comment!
    now that's more like my closet! if only the same stuff :(

    follow each other? toribodin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That closet is crying out to be organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many cute rings!



    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete