Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall

I love getting dressed for fall weather. I love venturing into the cold weather, wearing layers of sweaters and coats. Nothing quite beats being cozy at home with a cup of tea and hearing the rain patter against the windows. So, naturally, I adore this sweater. Its basically a blanket with sleeves, and who wouldn't love that? I look forward to fall because I know I can wrap myself up in it for any occasion. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it at Abercrombie and Fitch. I bought in spite of my friends qualms that it might look silly.

15 comments:

  1. Omg give me that!! That is to cute.!

    toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh i love it!!!! Im dreaming with one of that style since i saw them in H&M website!!

    http://modeenrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this.

    www.rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful sweater! looks so cozy and warm for the fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love it. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's really cute, i'm surprised its from a&f

    ReplyDelete
  7. knitwear rules, and so does A&F :D

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this look! the sweater looks great on you!

    www.chic-lux.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How could that look silly?!
    ok... I see your friends point, but you pull it off girl!

    Hannahxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the print!

    http://www.sftrend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It doesn't look silly at all! I love it.
    Love the color tones as well :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting.

    Jose C.
    xx

    http://myvisualpleasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW! That is a really gorgeous item! I've been an Abercrombie & Fitch customer for years, but I never saw this particular item before! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete