Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A venture into my own closet...

I am really beginning to regret not taking advantage of Ruehl while it was open. Ruehl was a concept by Abercrombie & Fitch that was meant to appeal to a slightly older demographic. The clothing was lovely and the handbags were phenomenal. Unfortunately, it closed at the beginning of this year. But, I did get to buy this beautiful handbag right before they closed. It is made with the softest leather and has beautiful detailing.



Who knew Abercrombie could do leather? Abercrombie & Fitch still sells these handbags, (with A&F hardware) here.

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty handbag. I desperately want a new large handbag. But I'm trying to restrain myself from shopping. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. waauuw I need one like this... Great blog btw!

    xxx

    hope you come visit/follow me? :)
    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks you are so sweet! your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the bag! cute blog!!!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi darling! thank you for visiting my blog!

    great blog!


    http://angystearoom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the brown one looks really great!!




    http://sweetlittleconfessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. RUEHL was an amazing, and wholly iconic brand. It is a loss for the retail industry that such a forward concept had to go. I'd love to see more of your RUEHL collection of items. Beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete